Prof. Dr. Alexander V. NEBYLOV
A.Nebylov was born in Leningrad in 1947. He has graduated from the faculty of Computer and Radioelectronic Systems of the Leningrad Institute of Aircraft Instrumentation in 1971, average grade points 5.0 of 5.0. In 1974 he got candidate scientific degree (PhD) and in 1985 - doctor of science degree in information processing and control systems and professor title. Since 1986, he has been a full professor in Computer and Radioelectronic Systems Department and Aviation Instruments Department at Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation. Since 1998 he has also been Director of International Institute for Advanced Aerospace Technologies of this University (http://www.aanet.ru/iiaat/) .
The sphere of his interests is :
Motion Control Theory, Control Systems, Integrated Systems, Aerospace Electronics.
His recent scientific achievements are devoted to optimization of control systems at a priori uncertainty, ensuring control accuracy, theory of digital systems with some continuous-time units, integrated navigation systems, motion control of Wing-in-Ground vehicles, HTHL aerospace planes.
He is an author of 12 books (5 monographs and 7 textbooks), more than 200 scientific papers, 28 inventions. A.Nebylov is an actual member of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences and a member of Presidium of the International Academy of Navigation and Motion Control. He is a vice-chairman of the United Council of Marine Craft and Special Vehicles Motion Control, a member of editorial boards of 3 periodicals, Russian representative in IFAC Aerospace TC, NOC Chair of 16th IFAC Symposium on Automatic Control in Aerospace (http://aca2004.aanet.ru).
Selected Recent publications:
- Nebylov A.V. Structural optimization of motion control systems close to the rough sea. 13th IFAC World Congress, San Francisco, USA. Elsevier Ltd, Oxford, 1996, Vol.Q pp. 385-394.
- Nebylov A.V., Tomita N., Sokolov V.V., Ohkami Y. The Concept of Heavy Ekranoplane Use for Aerospace Plane Horizontal Take Off and Landing. WIGs International Conference. The Royal Institution of Naval Architects, London, UK, 1997, pp.81-92.
- Nebylov A.V.. Ensuring of Control Accuracy. "Nauka" publishing company of the Russian academy of sciences, Moscow, 1998, 304 p. (in Russian with annotation in English).
- Nebylov A.V. Ekranoplane Designing Experience Revision in View of Its Use for Aerospace Plane Assist at Launch and Landing. Proceedings of Int. Workshop "WISE up to ekranoplane GEMs". The Royal Institution of Marine Engineers. Sydney, Australia, 1998, pp.191-199.
- Nebylov A.V., Tomita N. Control aspects of aerospace plane docking with ekranoplane for water landing. 14th IFAC Symposium on Automatic Control in Aerospace. Proceedings. Seoul, Korea,. 1998, pp. 389-394.
- Nebylov A.V., Ohkami Y., Tomita N. Control Strategies and Means of Spaceplane Landing with Ekranoplane Assist. 14th World Congress of Intern. Federation of Automatic Control. Beijing, P.R. China, 1999, Volume P, pp. 395-400.
- Nebylov A.V., Tomita N., Sokolov V.V., Ohkami Y. Performance and Technological Feasibility of Rocket Powered HTHL-SSTO with Take-off Assist (Aerospace Plane/Ekranoplane). Acta Astronautica, London, Vol.45, No.10, 1999, pp.629-637.
- Nebylov A.V., Ambrosowski V.M. Flight Parameters Monitoring System for Small WIG-Craft. Proceedings of the III International Conference on Ground-Effect Machines. The Royal Society of Marine Engineers, Russian Branch, S.-Petersburg, 2000, ÒÒ.16-23.
- Nebylov A.V., Kalinichenko V.N. Analysis of initial data at linear filter synthesis for a signal with derivatives limitation. Automation and Remote Control, ¿7, 2000, Ó.77-87.